Patient Safety (online ISSN 2641-4716), Vol 3 No 3 published September 2021.
Vol. 3 No. 3 (2021): Patient Safety—September 2021
The September 2021 issue of Patient Safety is here, just in time for World Patient Safety Day. Read or download it now. Highlights from this month include
- How a team of nurses is revolutionizing sepsis diagnosis and treatment at WellSpan
- A first-of-its-kind analysis of safety events in the hospital involving patients admitted following a motor vehicle crash
- A look at the experiences of home care workers on the front lines of the pandemic
- A cross-comparison of verification methods for nasogastric tube placement
- A study examining whether combining live training with simulation improves paracentesis skills retention
- Stories of last year’s patient safety heroes
Patient Safety is fully open access, with no author fees. Each issue of our award-winning journal features original research, data from one of the world’s largest event reporting databases, perspectives, interviews, quality improvement projects, and more. We always welcome manuscript submissions that can help advance safety for all patients.
Thank you to our authors, peer reviewers, editorial board members, Patient Safety Authority staff, and readers—and everyone who has been sharing this publication within their circle. Together we save lives.